Simon Brumfields car on ebay

stewart pickles

For those of you who know Simon (old Stoneleigh DJ :d) you will know how nice this car is

item no   281328248251

Top car and always well looked after by Simon

Looks great!

(but with my slight colour blindness I find the red font on the listing difficult to read  :( )

I want this car but unfortunately a touch over my budget.

Made a couple of offers last night although not near enough the asking price (first couple were a bit silly), didn't realise it was a well known car.

Any advice appreciated on the spec and price

Worth 10k all day long IMO

• Like 1

mr pos

I would give simon a call if you can agree a price when you see it you will be very happy, it really is like brand new.

it's practically licked clean after every outing and it's not used very often 

mr pos

I would give simon a call if you can agree a price when you see it you will be very happy, it really is like brand new.

it's practically licked clean after every outing and it's not used very often

I spoke to him via eBay yesterday and he is set on sticking to the asking price, even if I stretched my budget I would be too far away. Cash waiting but unfortunately not enough!

buy mine then :)(only kidding mine is more of a track car than road car), just had a txt form Simon and he has three people coming to view so I would think this will be sold soon

I upped my offer above my budget and it wasn't enough but with 3 viewings lined up I'm not surprised.

My cards are now on the table and available should the situation change.

On with the hunt!

looks a nice setup, and with 6 speed :)

Clearly need to stick mine on the bay..............

Saw your car at Stoneleigh .......very nice indeed.

Sounds daft, but unless you're familiar with Mazda engined cars....Ford engined cars probably seem more appealing. Personally I like the MX5 engine. Most first time or wannabe 7 type car owners probably think.....Lotus 7... FORD power unit.

Stick it on fleaBay or maybe Piston Heads.....or stick with it.....keep it for the summer and you might change your mind.

Good luck whatever you do......super car !

I got mine on eBay.......and paid almost as much.......got to get people to see in the flesh.

MX-5 driveline is so much modern feeling than all the old Sierra based stuff. Especially type 9 gearboxes. Even the MT75 isn't great. Mazda gearbox feels so nice. You are right though, I think the Japanese heart puts people off, but IMO they are such reliable little cars people should see it as a bonus. At least I did.

I can put my hand on my heart and say that having seen your car....given the choice I would buy yours over mine every time.

Get people to view it and drive it.......it WILL sell.

When I drove mine,the seller insisted I really pushed it. The car sold itself......I certainly never thought I'd buy a crossflow.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.