Ebay Megabusa

Yanto

Just doing a quick check on the registration displayed on the car comes up as a , Triumph Spitfire 1500, in white registered 25th August 1977!!

However the Renault clio checks out....

Call me a snob, but I'd never buy a car from an advert with that many spelling mistakes.

Actually, it's often a great way to pick up bargains that slip under the regular radar.

I always do searches on miss-spelled versions of product names when I'm looking for bargain stuff.

Call me a snob, but I'd never buy a car from an advert with that many spelling mistakes.

Russ your snob now go back to watching TV with the kids!
  • Like 1

Actually, it's often a great way to pick up bargains that slip under the regular radar.

I always do searches on miss-spelled versions of product names when I'm looking for bargain stuff.

There's an odd mispelling and then there's "if u want 2 bye my car"...

Russ your snob now go back to watching TV with the kids!

:d

I'm having it, it's got my initials on the number plate :t-up:

is it even a westfield ? wishbones are incorrect ,chassis is not correct ,bulkhead is incorrect,bodywork fitment on chassis is incorrect ,everything screams westfield bodywork on another chassis or  minimum  its had a incorrect front stitched on it , but to me its not a westfield judging by the pics we have

the more you look the more its wrong ,and yes it is registered as a spitfire

Well observed Steve, I certainly hadn't spotted any problems, although i now see that the wishbones are wrong, it looks like a right "dogs dinner"!

Just out of interest I've asked the seller what it is registered as and a bit of history and detail about it.  I'm not holding my breath for a quick reply.

Ian

Looks like its been removed now!

I had this response from seller this morning.

"I had car for a bit now its a triumph spitfire on logbook but its a westfield I want a cosworth again thats y I selling thanks"

B&Q also sell sheds!

Sorry, I know very little about Westfields but would steer well clear of that one.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.