Westfield FW Special Edition

Tyson

Well after a lot of thought I have decided to sell my December 2010 Westfield, it's a 2lt Zetec Special edition with 7000 miles on the clock :(. It is currently advertised on Piston Heads.

I am selling it because I have started racing motorcycles and with about 15 weekends a year taken up with that leaves me very little time to drive and enjoy the car. The garage space will come in handy as well.

I did think about keeping it but I believe it should be driven rather than sitting in a garage covered up waiting for a rare occasion that I can actually take it out.

My Westfield ownership is defiantly not over long term as I will buy another once I finish with the racing.

It's been great owning and driving a Westfield, met some great people that go out of there way to help and give good advice :yes:.

Not sure how you put the Piston Heads link on here but if your interested just have a look and feel free to contact me for more details.

Sorry to see your selling, always welcome a the lodge or on a run out if you fancy getting your westy fix.

Good luck, shouldnt hang around this time of year.

good luck with the sale m8

• 2 weeks later...

Were going for drive tonight Brian, can you fit that in?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Westfield now sold. :(

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.