Westfield seiw cbr 1000 rr7 blade

stewart pickles

7f87ce3c 53c4 43b8 8b4c c54db4c7ddeb zps103cc930

+++++++SOLD +++++++

1998 seiw car chassis (no need for cat if used for motorsport) built by me in 2002 and sva tested and registered in 2003 with a Vauxhall xe and later converted to bike engine (893 blade) and now has a 2007 cbr 1000 rr7 blade engine

chassis/suspension

seiw , sierra 3.62 lsd, pro race 1.9 alloy body adjustable avo shocks, front and rear cat motorsport/playskool a r b's, wide track front wishbones and FIA full caged cage.

engine/running gear

2007 cbr 1000rr7 fireblade engine with ab performance billet sump with baffle and modified pick up, billet fuel swirl pot, billet clutch stand off with rod,  barrnett hd clutch springs ,davis craig electric water pump and latest power commander 5. HRC air filters, mnr reverse box, dash from the bike, and stainless steel manifold and silencer.

gear shift

momo model 26 steering wheel with sparco quick release and pro shift gear shift paddles with military spec 32 way connector so loads of room for more electrical goodies on the detachable steering wheel, klicktronic gear shift actuator and trickshifter with auto blip for down shifts.

brakes

hi spec alloy front callipers with mintex 1144 pads and sierra rear with standard pads

wheels tyres

choice of 13" capri 4 spokes with 205 yoko ao48's or 15" compomotive split rims with 195 scudo stunners

bodywork/interior

fw body in red with carbon stone gaurds and westfield carbon aero screen (also have another scuttle with full screen and wipers and side screens available under separate negotiation)

choice of seats black and red piping westfield sports seats or westfield grp shell seat and a cart seat for passenger side 

the car is currently on sorn and has no mot and needs the engine registering with dvla I have engineers report so it's just a matter of form filling. it also needs the power commander setting up on rolling road. can be seen running

quick sale wanted hence low price, photos to follow

£8500 ovno as is

£9500 on the road with full tax n test, no offers

I also have a brian james twin axle trailer that will be offered to the buyer of the car

may px Yamaha fx jet ski

That car just needs a car engine fitting...again, and again, and again.. :laugh:

Good luck with the Sale Stuart, looks good value to me.

cheers paul

do ya remember the soaking you got when we took it for sva.............. looks like it's my turn next when I get the jetski :d :d

cheers paul

do ya remember the soaking you got when we took it for sva.............. looks like it's my turn next when I get the jetski :d :d

trying to imagine you in a wetsuit wuv

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1555188/width/1000/height/1000/flags/LL

HAHA, looks more like you steve :p

just to add it has auto blip for down shift too and also wide track front wishbones

I've seen him in a wetsuit and also have video evidence !!!

Good luck with the sale pal

• 2 weeks later...

P1140783

P1140797

P1140788

P1140796

P1140794

P1140779

P1140777

P1140776

P1140775

now on ebay 

item no 331196137003

That looks very very nice Stew 

cheers terry, if I had room to keep it I would but the new toy is 3.56 mtr long ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.