O/T Cleaning products for bumper plastics

Mark (smokey mow)

Seems absolutely nuts :laugh:  that it would have worked but good results; would be interested to know how long it will last but fingers crossed you get a quick sale :t-up:

i doubt it will last as long as some of the correct products but I'd be interested to see how it wears. At only £1.99 a jar it's a lot cheeper if I have to keep reapplying and I still have most of the jar left :d

A word of advice though, Happy Shopper peanut butter only comes in crunchy, try and buy the smooth as the lumps of peanut can be a pain when buffing it off :d

Hopefully the van will sell quick if I price it right. I've no experience of selling anything like this, but at 20 years old the bodywork is very clean and in all those years it's only done 49K :o

Mark, if you're planning on getting a new one (or new used) give me a shout and I'll introduce you to a couple of dealers. 

Mark, if you're planning on getting a new one (or new used) give me a shout and I'll introduce you to a couple of dealers.

Thanks Norman, despite the fact that I'm doing all the work the van is actually SHMBO's. If it were mine I wouldn't be selling it, I'd stick a tow bar on the back and head off touring with the Speed Series :d

Thanks Norman, despite the fact that I'm doing all the work the van is actually SHMBO's. If it were mine I wouldn't be selling it, I'd stick a tow bar on the back and head off touring with the Speed Series :d

Love is - polishing her bumper with some peanut butter  :laugh:

Love is - polishing her bumper with some peanut butter  :laugh:

This thread could get me in so much trouble :oops::d

i doubt it will last as long as some of the correct products but I'd be interested to see how it wears. At only £1.99 a jar it's a lot cheeper if I have to keep reapplying and I still have most of the jar left :d

Good to hear you didn't have to shell out too much for the right product ;)

This thread could get me in so much trouble :oops::d

There is more than one way to get "buff" :laugh:

I keep having a hankering for peanut butter on toast since reading this thread, stop it!  :blush:  :oops:  :p  :laugh: