Middlewich Auto Bodies

clansman

Would just like to say a HUGE HUGE thanks to Steve for "fixing" my westy at  such short notice. Put my mind at rest regarding the chassis on my car, guys if you have ANY work of this nature then please do not think twice and make the effort to first contact Steve and secondly take your pride and joy to him should the the unfortunate happen.  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Would just like to say a HUGE HUGE thanks to Steve for "fixing" my westy at  such short notice. Put my mind at rest regarding the chassis on my car, guys if you have ANY work of this nature then please do not think twice and make the effort to first contact Steve and secondly take your pride and joy to him should the the unfortunate happen.  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

You all sorted now….

You all sorted now….

Chassis is Phil just need a few "bits " then she will be right 

Chassis is Phil just need a few "bits " then she will be right 

Sounds good…hoping to get my one back this weekend...

Great news! 

Great news! 

It sure is Dave I can not sing the man's praise enough ...........as per the advice on here to others it IS the solution for a situation like this . Indebted to Steve  

thanks wuv was nice to meet you both thanks for the kind words ,im just sorry it was such a long drive for you

Good reccomendation for a top expert in this field… nice work Steve  :yes: