New to Cheltenham, who's the AO

Simeon

Well after the demise of my marriage I've moved permanently from Cambs to Cheltenham. Who's the AO for this area and are there any weekend blats?

Welcome ! I live near Cheltenham. sorry to hear about your marriage.

AO is Andrew Reeves.

The area meets are the last Thursday of the month, 7pm'ish - @ THE GOLDEN HEART INN
Nettleton Bottom, Birdlip,
Gloucestershire,
GL4 8LA

http://www.wscc.tfwebdesign.co.uk/

Also sorry to hear about your marriage, but the good news is you've gone from one great local area meet to another one - I'll make sure Andrew is aware you're local to him. :)

By the way, it was the perfect storm for a divorce. Contractor working, golf and kit cars. It had been coming for a while. On the plus side I've still got all three and a gorgeous girlfriend who loves the Westie and wants to learn golf. What more can a man want :d

Sorry to hear of your marriage but as they say, ever cloud and all that.

You've come to a great area with a very active club ran by a very enthusiastic AO and team :t-up:

As per PaulM3's post for details of our regular meeting venue, we're meeting next Thursday 24th and if the weather is dry there should be a few of us there in our pride and joys :)

With regards to Blats, there are quite a few planned this summer, as well as visits to local car shows and supporting Speed Series venues.

Look forward to meeting you.

Hopefully will see you there next week , if you send me your email adress and I will get Andrew to get you on the email list (edited to add I see Scott has already done that), although he is a very enthusiastic AO who spends many hours sorting things for the Area to do etc he doesn't frequent the forum that much . 

Please also see our facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/WSCC-Cotswold-Club/159277037606507?ref=hl

I believe a text alert for organising blats may be operational this year too .