Westfield SDV SEi Widebody Mazda MX5 1.8is & lsd Loads Spent Needs Finish For Sale

West300

Well here we have my beloved Westfield with Mazda MX5 1.8is engine with lsd loads of extra's

Due to lack of space and money have decided it needs to go to someone who can finish it

A must see

Kitcar bought 2006 and chassis was powder coated and fixed to a SEIW bodykit in black with a RAC Rollbar and harness. Heated windscreen. Race seats. Tonneau & roof all new with sports exhaust.

Donor car was a 1997 Mazda MX5 1.8is with lsd. The cambelt has been replaced, water pump, cam seals and have the V5 for the donor car.

What else has been done

Chassis has discs pads and wheels all round with New Rota Wheels and Yokohama A539 tyres cost over £800

Engine is in and previous owner had running it just needs connecting back up

95% electric is done with paperwork to show what has been done and what has not been connected has been labelled

Steering wheel in needs connecting

Pedals in, Dash in just needs connecting up

Seats and belts are in just need screwing in place

I bought a V8 bonnet as I thought it would look better so needs fitting

Wiper blades needs attaching

There is other bits for the car as well

We have not used the MX5 dash and used a digital one which i bought separately see pictures

Original airbox has been replaced with a induction kit and converted from a maf sensor to a temp sensor

Windscreen is fitted to the scuttle

Important stuff

The engine, gearbox and prop shaft are all in and so is engine

Just found the V5 form the MX5 car was a P reg Manuf date is 1997 and registered in the UK 2000 

The car is 1839cc and had 3 owners

Car has always been in dry storage and was collected on a trailer and brought to site where it is in dry storage

I would be happy to answer any questions if i can

I have the manual that westfield gave to me by the previous owner and he has marked the work that has been done

Have more pictures if required

I am looking for £5555 for the car as is and believe there is all the bits to finish the car except the ecu which was to be a AEm which has been lost

If not sold then I will look for someone to help finish the car as I have spent a fortune on the car

I have loads of pictures and send them to you

• Like 1

I might have an OEM ECU lurking somewhere

• Like 1

I might have an OEM ECU lurking somewhere

Ditto

• Like 1

Sounds like a bargain for someone with time to finish it off. :)

thanks guys yes could be a bargain for someone. Yes be interested to know what ecu's u guys have

thanks

Graham

Well I have found someone to help me build the car so I am possibly interested in what sort of ecu's u have for sale?

• Like 1

1997 eunos 1.8 ecu

• 2 weeks later...

Is the car still for sale? PM'd. Cheers.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.