has the forum died?

Norman Verona

The last post before this one was at 0034 last night.

Is there something happening?

No, there has been more,    Remember you are in a different time zone Norman.

Er, well considering you posted yourself at 8.36 this morning in a thread, had an answer at 9.12 am from Adam and replied again at 12 pm, (with another post from someone else afterwards), and that's just one thread, I'd say no, it's been just the same!  :d

Have you not been taking the special tablets again?  :p   :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Dave, I'm taking more special tablets than you can imagine. However the S&N forum never had over 12 hours between posts.

Maybe we should liven it up with a good argu... er debate.

...However the S&M forum never had over 12 hours between posts.

??? Fixed that for you Norm ???

I'm still here norman - I have even stimulated the Forum recently with a reference to Motoring in Birmingham in honour of our recently departed guest (from the forum, he's not dead AFAIK) just to get some posts up and moving...

How goes it in sunny France? 

James, I read your post and decided not to comment. Stephens rant may have been correct but I never found driving in Birmingham much different to that in Manchester, London, Sheffield etc.

Sunny France is just brilliant at the moment. We normally have spring now which is cloudy (low, flat, solid) and 17C. At the nmoment it's clear blue skies, 18-20 c and hot enough to sunbathe. 

I've been a bit under the weather for the past few weeks but started cutting grass today. I should be finished by the weekend. Only not sure if it's this weekend or the next :)

The last few years in Brum have been a nightmare, what with all the insurance scams and false claims.    They are some non indigenous peoples who deliberately slam on their anchors and hope you run into the back of them so they can claim for back injuries for themselves and non existent passengers.  One scam was a whole bus load + bus driver staged an accident with a car so they could claim off the bus company insurance, after 2 years a non involved passenger blew the whistle on what was going on.

Keep away.

Obligatory: