Croft - Easter Mday 21/4

Rossins

Croft was a welcome return and the Westfield crew made it a fantastic event and a bit like the old days.....and Yorkshire Mafia team scored well I think

Roll on next year for this great venue which is as challenging and fat as Pembrey and Anglesey

Definitely a favourite.

Looks as though you had a great day and thanks for the pictures Andrew :t-up:

Ooops, nearly forgot the boss. :blush:

..not a good day for team Algar.

(Btw, If anyone wants a pic or two emailing, give me some car details, and I'll have a look and see what I have. PM me an email address)

DSC_8965_zpsdf94b5bb.jpg

DSCF4266_zps497d8cd8.jpg

If anyone has thought about entering Croft and the distance has put you off, all I can say is it's worth the trip.

Credit where it's due, the event was very well run, times a little slow but all in all a first class day. We're back next year so bear it in mind and get this entered!

Once again, great to see so many faces, great SS banter last night and today. See you guys at Harewood.

Fantastic pictures Andrew.

As Terry said, great day, good banter,and I have to say big thanks to Richard & John for fixing the car, Gom for the pats to fix it, Tel for the tools to fix it, and guess who supervised  :laugh:

Great fun though, and that's why we do it, well done to Gom for the class win, last run and just 0.03 faster

I'll try & make it a bit more reliable!

• Like 1