Bodywork - complete set - narrow body car

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Complete set of body work for narrow body (minus front wings) for sale as a complete set. All generally very light. car weighed 480kg prior to removal

• Tub with widened rear arches to suit extra wide rear wheels so not the usual skinny rear wheel variety. Painted in BRG. Side panels shortened to use flared removable ali panels for engine bay ventilation (also supplied)

• Narrow lightweight bonnet air filter on passenger side as was used with a Puma engine. Painted in BRG (highline)

• Scuttle. Painted in BRG

• Nosecone. Highline. Golden yellow original gelcoat

From a road going sprint car. Not mint by any means but perfectly functional and presentable whilst being lightweight. Odd chips and cracks so a perfectionist would need to fill and paint

Car looked as per my avatar. Other photos available if required but you get the idea

£350 ono (need the space back in my garage!)

Collection only from Warwickshire (close to Stoneleigh so bring a van / trailer and  kill 2 birds with 1 brick)

John 07971 576848

Note - if you dont want all of it, buy it all and resell what you dont want as I really need the space

Bump for Easter

Wow, this must be quite rare, as I don't think the factory have made new bodywork for the narrows for some years?

Wow, this must be quite rare, as I don't think the factory have made new bodywork for the narrows for some years?

it's only the lowline they've stopped making :) you can still buy highline body parts.

Wouldn't know but if they did you would have to wait ages for it and probably pay well into 4 figures for it

PM replied. to. Looks like its gone. Well done James :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.