New to the forum with plenty of questions :)

Sean12

Would definitely advise full face helmet with an aeroscreen. Especially since I was hit on the helmet with what was probably a bolt ! Goggles would not have helped! Aeroscreens deflect a surprising amount of water if you can keep moving and I have kept my aero in preference over a screen.

aero screen  is much better and safety glasses for me . but I like to live dangerous :d :d :d never wear helmet unless its a long cold journey or rain. :p

Hi Sean and welcome!

In case you don't already know there is a Warwickshire area meeting this evening at the Falcon Inn, Birmingham Road, Hatton, CV35 7AH

Weather looks ok so there should be some cars there in addition to many owners, hope to see you there!

Martyn

Yeah I have the helmet sorted. But for small short slower journeys I'll take some shades

I've nearly lost my Dixons shades a couple of times due to the wind, luckily they fell into the passenger footwell. Going to fit the elasticated strap now.

Hi Sean and welcome!

In case you don't already know there is a Warwickshire area meeting this evening at the Falcon Inn, Birmingham Road, Hatton, CV35 7AH

Weather looks ok so there should be some cars there in addition to many owners, hope to see you there!

Martyn

Oooo this could be tempting. Do you know what time it kicks off ?

I pick the car up about 4pm this evening. Maybe the quickest car meet in history haha on the journey home

Hi Sean,

Sorry I didn't respond yesterday, I got bogged down at work and only just managed to rush home, get the westy out and get to the Falcon myself…. :angry:

Three other cars from Tamworth were also there, maybe see you at the next one or around this weekend if you are blatting?

BTW Hope you got your car ok?

Martyn

Of course Chrome yellow is the bestest colour.   Glad you like the car and I would leave the flag on.

You mean the half doors with cage I guess.   Google these - Aerodynamix, Carbon Mods, Mickmade, AA Composites. not sure if they all do them but worth having a search.

Just keep looking on Parts For Sale in the WSSC forum, some will turn up.