New member - new kit

Kingster

Cheers - I'm right at the start - and still have to flog off my MK Indy chassis and panels - but at least I have time to thoroughly prep and clean my rusty donor parts before my Westie kit is ready!

Just a thought ????

Wondering if it's worth loading up the MK bits to sell at Stoneleigh ?????

Trailer, roof rack !!!!!!

Not sure if your allowed to do that site policy's, traders pitch, or just dropping off some posters with the MK owners club might do the trick

It would sell at Stoneleigh in about 5 minutes - every kit car nut in the UK is there  :)

It's a long way to go with a chassis on the roof! I will put the bits up on ebay and locost builders I reckon. Chassis and wishbones are a few yrs old, but never been used, (bones still in bubble wrap).

My step grandson brought my new chassis on the roof of his Megane from Huntingdon to here. about 500 miles.

accident121.jpg

Yep - I picked it up and drove 200 miles with it on the roof, kinda slows you down!

MK-on-roof.jpg

Not worth doing on the 'off chance' of a sale, but would consider it as a delivery option I guess...

Don't forget eBay and PayPal fees on £800 only nets you £692.50

£80 to ebay the rest if you accept PayPal

I'd put the word out on any MK sites and have some poster they might put up at show if you don't take it

eBay gets it seen but you pay a lot for it :(

eBay gets it seen but you pay a lot for it :(

Good point - I've got some potential interest in all of the 'surplus' parts I have as a job lot (with bodywork, pinto engine etc) - and have put some info up on locostbuilders forum. I have a good 6 weeks before i need room in the garage, so not especially desperate (yet!)