newbie seeking info

paulprior21

HERE is the Birdz range.  I have a few and they are good but not pretty. The type I have are large enough to fit over prescription glasses.

Good morning Paul. Welcome to the club. If you need any help or want to discuss any issues face to face feel free to pop over I am nor far from you in Llanrhaeadr. Alternatively we meet at Ye Olde Gates at Ford on the first Thursday of the month. PM me if you want to pop over. Nic

Hi guys

As it's been sunny I have been out playing today, the Dixon goggles work well if you use the straps, useless with the arms.

I have 3 further questions.

1 how do you know how much oil to put into a megabusa with a dry sump during an oil change?.

2 during driving I hear vibration from different places at different rpm, is there any easy way to identify and fix such noises?.

3 there is a trsnslogic gear shifter fitted, but it's not consistent, it doesn't seem to have enough stroke or power to fully engage, it does try, any thoughts?

Thanks

Paul

Hi Nic.

Thanks for the invite, I would love to come to the meetings but unfortunately I work away during the week, I would however like to meet up should you have a few minutes spare on a weekend sometime, I'm not so far away, between Oswestry and Shrewsbury.

Thanks

Paul