furthest you've driven in your westy?

ian996

We are in Canada and we have driven to south Dakota in the US. A round trip of over 2500 miles. No worries..

I have driven home from the Ring to my parents in one hit, about 600miles in 12hours including the ferry Dunkirk-Dover which works.

Have also done Staffordshire to Anglesea, and do 2hour drives fairly often, grp seats with 5mm of sticky back foam, 2inchs of open cell foam if doing over 2hours.

Main thing for trackdays, which I have only done with a trailer, is getting a set of tools, extra fuel, clothes, etc there, certainly if you want to take a second set of tyres.

But equally I know plenty who do it, and you can for instance buy fuel there, which is much cheaper than dragging a trailer for three hours to Snetterton I am sure.

Daniel

I bought my first car in Aberdeen and drove to Southampton, which is about 550 miles and I have driven to the Nurburgring several times. From Jersey (ferry to St Malo) and back and that's about 555 miles each way. I loved it but now I trailer it as it is just so much more practical.

Tubs.