Car wanted/ advice please

Ah1234

Hi everyone i am booking some tickets for the show. The green one was ok and as described I.e. put in the road in 2012 but it was actually at Least 10 years in the building buy 2 different people with lots of minor imperfections which weren't a big deal but an engine of an unknown provenance and all the other bits put me off especially as it looked like top of the money for what it was. Thanks for letting me know about the meeting but I was away with work do didn't see the post until today.

All the best

Adrian

The Kit Car show is where you'll see allsorts, in fact you'll be dizzy taking in all the different combinations of engines, seats and screen or aeroscreen.  it's definitely where you will find out what your 'Wants' are.    There will be some up for sale no doubt.