lightweight fibreglass/carbon seat for SE

mikele

Ask the JK guys for a weight, they are surprisingly light.  I decided Tillet price difference over the JK price wasn't worth it for a Kilo, better places in the car to invest that kind of money.

Your choices are limited with a narrow car.  The only Tillett that will fit is the B3.5 / B6.5 which is a single shell seat without back frame / runner base.

David

Don't you still have one (non Tillet) from the time we got 2 or 3 a few years ago?

GF

Yep  £60 GRP seat if of interest.

Only have one

Think it is a panther seat by GTS Tuning

Your choices are limited with a narrow car.  The only Tillett that will fit is the B3.5 / B6.5 which is a single shell seat without back frame / runner base.

Does the W1 not also fit a narrow and would be lighter than the above options ? obviously though it would need a suitable head rest as well.

Yes it will without back frame. I didn't mention as not many go for low back seats in Westfields

It's still in my opinion one of the nicest looking shell seats to fit in a Westfield :)

IMG_3214.jpg

Hi guys thanks for all the suggestions, i'm after a high back seat, i have a shell seat at the moment which i will keep if i need to take  a passenger out on a track day. Looking at the options i will probably drop JK an email

Thanks

Mike

JKs are fantastic esp for the price in my opinion. Don't email them ring them, easy to talk to and they know Westfields!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.