Lot's of goodies here!

Bananaman

Mountney 260mm D steering wheel (new) ... £40

Front & Rear ARB's (need drop links).................. £100

Bailey Morris Prop Type9 to Sierra diff (i think? see photos)..... £25

Light weight Alloy 4 pot calipers (direct replacement for ford M16's so no need to change master cylinders) come with great set of mintex 1144 pads...... £200

Carbon effect (3M) plug cover with stainless fixing kit ............£15

5No. 13" x 7" (4.25" backspace which i think makes them about ET6) Starmag Alloys with old slicks, 4 in good shape, spare has a bit of a kerb scuff but OK, all could do with re coating, nice looking wheels..... £200

4No 15" x 7" (4.25" backspace which i think makes them about ET6) Minilite wheels in black with worn R888' (still another trackday left in them)... £200

4No. Toyo R888 GG 195/50R15's two with 4mm two with 3.6mm................£200

All for collection from Manchester or P&P by arrangement.

Andy 07776-147842

See here for photos https://www.facebook.com/andrew.lyall/media_set?set=a.10152197418453884.1073741830.788068883&type=3&uploaded=33

Can you put a pict up of the cam cover ? 

Ooops pays to read ALL the post doh........cam cover looks spot on I'll have that off you please PM on the way 

Edited by clansman

Hi, do you have any idea of the offset of the Starmag wheels? 

thanks, 

Dean

Hi Dean, sorry, not sure what the offset is exactly but back space is 4.25" so i guess you can work it out from that?

Think that makes them ET6?

Andy, I'm not a Facebook user so can't see the pics. I also can't PM you as I think your inbox is full.

I'd like to know if the Race seats utilise the standard sport seat floor holes or if the position differs? Thanks.

Hi Andy, I am disappointed there are no BMW tyres!!

• Like 1

I'll take half door please pm on way  :t-up:

Interested in minilites, could collect them this weekend but I think your pm box is full.

Hi Andy, I am disappointed there are no BMW tyres!!

I do have a set in the garage! ;)

Andy, I'm not a Facebook user so can't see the pics. I also can't PM you as I think your inbox is full.

I'd like to know if the Race seats utilise the standard sport seat floor holes or if the position differs? Thanks.

No sure TBH, I can measure mounting holes if that helps?

No sure TBH, I can measure mounting holes if that helps?

If you could that would be great. PM heading your way if you could send some pics.

Andy,

I take it the roll bar is for a wide?

Cheers,

Greggs..

Andy,

I take it the roll bar is for a wide?

Cheers,

Greggs..

yep, everything is for a wide car, if you PM me i'll send you my address/mobile number for collection

Thanks Andy ,

But i am after one for a narrow.....

Good luck with sale..

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.