O/T HiFi Marantz CD6000 OSE CD Player & FREE Rotel RT-870 Tuner

Onliest Smeg David

Dad has decided to buy a Brenen and get rid of his CD player (Don't understand it myself as player has far better sound! And he's not ripping or downloading mp3)

Marantz CD6000 OSE CD player. A good sounding player for the money which has had regular but little use and very well looked after. No box or manual, but Dad will probably find the manual eventually which I will post on.

£50 plus transfer.

Rotel RT-870 tuner. This is a good tuner, however Dad has complained that it occasionally makes strange noises! It went to English Audio in Hereford for couple of weeks, who could not find anything wrong with it as it worked perfectly for them. So due to the small likelihood of it having issues it's FREE to the CD purchaser. If they don't want it it's FREE to anyone else (plus transfer of course) or it goes to the tip.

PM me email address if you'd like photos,

or phone if you'd like me to ring you about them.

No offers

Bump!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.