Prescott Entry Confirmed

Marto303

Does anybody know if there is an online entry or is it just paper forms?

I am fairly sure is paper only.

Better be quick places like Prescott are normally well over-subscribed.

I understand that there are a few spare places so you need to be quick

Thanks guys it is paper only, I emailed the competition secretary earlier. There are still places left so posted my entry for both days and camping this morning, fingers crossed. It is by far my favourite venue so I hope to see you all there.

what class will i be in - cross flow with aero screen MOT and Tax on 1b tyres please ? James 

Ive printed my entry off and it doesn't close until May - got ages M444

Would love to do this but it's le-mans weekend

Ive printed my entry off and it doesn't close until May - got ages M444

It's the only few spaces left bit that concerns me. Sounds like the closing date may not be relevant :( I don't have any race kit, license, a road legal car I can get to the event or money for it all! I do have a nice speed series t-shirt though!

It's the only few spaces left bit that concerns me. Sounds like the closing date may not be relevant :( I don't have any race kit, license, a road legal car I can get to the event or money for it all! I do have a nice speed series t-shirt though!

Matt,

You are absolutely right the closing date is not relevant; it's the maximum number of entrants that are allowed in relation to how quickly and how many people enter. They will hold a reserve list to cover the situation where people drop out at the last minute.

If you are serious about competing at Prescott then I am sure the kit can be borrowed; I have an old race suit that you can borrow for the weekend if it fits you. I don't have a spare helmet or gloves, but in all honesty a helmet is unlikely to be lent and they do need to fit you perfectly.

With events like Prescott it is always best to get your entry in early - you can always cancel before the closing date and get your entry fee refunded (less an administration cost).  So in the event that your car is not ready then an opportunity exists to get most of your entry fee back.

I'm sorry but I can't help you with a road legal car or money  :)

Matt,

I have just had an email back from Prescott and there is some time to get entry in.  The supplementary regs also mean I dont have to put my windscreen back on - Yippee :-) 

Come on WSCC members - lets all get behind Matt and A) get his car sorted, B) lend him some kit and C) get his car to the event.  I have a spare trailer i can lend you if it helps?

James 

James

Please could you pm me the email address.  I'd like to email to confirm my entry as nothing received yet.

Thanks

David

Will do David, I havent had my entry confirmed either as its still sitting on my desk but I have had confirmation that there is time for entries and space in class 2A 

Matt

I have a full face OMP helmet in size L that I could lend to you for the weekend if that helps? Let me know and if you need me to I will bring it along.