Prescott Entry Confirmed

Marto303

Just had my Prescott entry confirmed for the weekend, who else will be there ?

I will be keeping you company Martin!

Keith

Thats good, Keith you could be taking Glutens place as my mentor for the weekend, if your up for a challenge ;)

Why is there nothing on the Prescott website about an event?

Nothing for me yet. Did you receive email or letter in post?

Why is there nothing on the Prescott website about an event?

It's a new event in 2014 run by Longton & District Motor Club.  There is mention of it on the Prescott website but only giving the date (14 & 15 June) and its title "The Red Rose Speed Pageant".

I don't think it will be a "big" event like the other Prescott events; probably be more of a clubman hill climb. There will be a full entry and a fairly good array of cars ranging from historics to modern day single seaters and hopefully a big entry of Westfields.

The Cotswold Area will be looking to do a run into Prescott on one of the days to support the local Speed Series guys.

I'm in, both days.

First one of the season for me.

See you there.

It's a new event in 2014 run by Longton & District Motor Club. There is mention of it on the Prescott website but only giving the date (14 & 15 June) and its title "The Red Rose Speed Pageant".

I don't think it will be a "big" event like the other Prescott events; probably be more of a clubman hill climb. There will be a full entry and a fairly good array of cars ranging from historics to modern day single seaters and hopefully a big entry of Westfields.

The Cotswold Area will be looking to do a run into Prescott on one of the days to support the local Speed Series guys.

Thanks, I may come over from Swindon and watch.

Nothing for me yet. Did you receive email or letter in post?

By email from John Coole yesterday.

No email received yet but looks like my cheque was cashed