Crossflow engine and parts

czphillips

As I am changing the Crossflow in my SEi to a Sigma I have a few bits surplus to my requirements. Some items can be posted but anything big will need to be collected from Leamington Spa.

Firstly, I have the engine. I don't really know the spec as I never intended on using it when I bought the car. I do have the below invoice in the cars history. The car it's come out of has only cover 3600 miles, however it has stood for 15 years without really being used. The previous owner did get it road worthy before sale, however, the engine never ran right at low revs. I think this was an issue with the carbs however. I ran a compression test before removal and all 4 cylinders were above 10 bar. I am open to offers on this one. 

IMAG1784.jpg

27c35f14-14e1-43f0-b9a9-90a9c7d22362.jpg

Next up, a set of Dellorto DHLA45 carbs on a crossflow manifold. These are a bit tired look and could probably do with a rebuild, one of the air filter mounts is also a but broken but still works. I am looking for £200 posted.

IMAG1796_BURST002.jpg

IMAG1795_BURST002.jpg

IMAG1827_BURST002.jpg

Next, a Westfield manifold and silencer for a narrow body car. The silencer was chrome plated but this is now flaking off and there is some rust, but nothing major. One of the headers has also head a spot of welding from the looks of it. I'd take £50 for it and can probably post at cost.

IMAG1803_BURST002.jpg

IMAG1804_BURST002.jpg

IMAG1807.jpg

IMAG1810.jpg

I also have a crossflow to Type 9 bell housing (RS2000?) and crossflow engine mounts, I'll just take offers on these. 

Most of these items will eventually end up on ebay but I thought I'd put them on here first. There will also be some more to come as I take it off the car, the main reason for sale is just to free up space in my unit. 

Thanks,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Engine, carbs and bellhousing now sold.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.