Snetterton

Terry Everall

Anyone know when Borough 19 will be publishing the Regs for the May weekend events

Not for a little while I'd imagine knowing them. I'll post up when I receive them myself as I'm a B19 member :)

What you asking that for Terry? It's always been too far for you to travel in the past, it didn't get any closer you know :) ....or does a very soft target make it more appealing I wonder...

I entered the first time the speed series had it on the calendar as a double header. Later the organisers reduced it to one day so I pulled out.

The last few years I have gone to Pembrey which is 305 miles both ways and I also went to Hethel which is further from me than Snetterton. Therefore this years Snetterton double header is an attractive proposition and a new circuit challenge for me. You coming along too?

I plan on doing snetterton, assuming the car lasts that long :-)

• Like 1

I plan on doing snetterton, assuming the car lasts that long :-)

Paul, the car will be fine; it's the engine and gearbox that you need to look after  :)

I might do snetterton as ive heard the catering is most excellent.

Any sign of these yet?

they HAVE not put out the Hethel  regs out  yet which is before snetterton

Our Snetterton weekend is before our Hethel sprint. Have hey got an earlier sprint?