Guess what... no longer a Westie wanted!

Quinten

i know a good orthopaedic surgeon if you want to have my narrow bodied mighty cross flow.... :p

i know a good orthopaedic surgeon if you want to have my narrow bodied mighty cross flow.... :p

God was cruel when he handed out my legs and a burning desire to drive little sports cars  :cry:

I tried to get in a ginetta G4 once - only once..... :)   bet you wish you hadnt sold the red one mate?

God was cruel when he handed out my legs and a burning desire to drive little sports cars  :cry:

How long are they then? :oops:  :blush:

I tried to get in a ginetta G4 once - only once..... :)   bet you wish you hadnt sold the red one mate?

I wish I'd known what I know now before I'd bought the red one...  but with hindsight I would have won £108 million last week instead of some other petrolhead ;)

How long are they then? :oops:  :blush:

About 2" longer than any decent car would provide me space for ;)

Quinten, I understand mate as I have to live like a monk and be on constant diet to get in the mighty cross flow.  It's a sacrifice im willing to make for my motorsport though....

• Like 1

I wish I'd known what I know now before I'd bought the red one...  but with hindsight I would have won £108 million last week instead of some other petrolhead ;)

About 2" longer than any decent car would provide me space for ;)

I think you need to get a bit more supple/flexible :p

How tall are you?

We need a "Don't Like This" button :(

We have one which has wisely been deactivated to stop people getting in tit-for-tat handbags at dawn bun fights.

• Like 1

Phoned seller of this Westfield, but it turns out it is a Cat C car... The search continues :(

So was it cat.C and rechassised, written off as too expensive to repair or still cat.C needing repair?

I'd ask and if it's a WSCC owner and known of it could still be a good buy but I understand if you'd be put off by the Cat.C.

It could have been rebuilt better than before or bodged up but worth investigating?

It was re-bodied, not re-chassied (is that even a word? ;)). No evidence of any of the work undertaken and all the guy could say was 'it is mint now mate'... not very much confidence inspiring words to the untrained ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.