Guess what... no longer a Westie wanted!

Quinten

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced the braces would fall well foul of the knees.  Not to worry though, there'll be more fish in the sea...

I'd contact him and check if that is a brace though Quinten it may be wiring or padding or something. Is it local?

Nope, tis just as quiet with adverts now as it was in October...  My patience is seriously tested :cry:

There have been quite a few in your price range, you just have to move fast on them and be very prepared to travel. Im sure something suitable will appear soon. :)

The ones in my price range have always had something 'wrong' with them.  The yellow one (now sold) had the right seats but was a race chassis, the blue one (under offer) has the right chassis but with normal seats, and so on...  but I do have to admit that I am only really willing to travel the larger distances if the car is 100% suitable...  It's no fun driving 2-3 hours only to go home again because you can't test drive it

I'm still kicking myself for missing out on one advertised just after I sold mine.  It had lowered floors, race seats, detachable steering wheel and was in budget.  I should have acted on my gut rather than my promise to swmbo...  you live and learn!

I guess you might need to compromise and maybe offer to swap whatever parts dont fit your needs if you find one that is 80% suitable? Bit like Relocation, Relocation ;)

Q Its easier, and significantly cheaper, to change cars rather then SHMBO's  :) .  Also you can have a garage full of cars…. 

• Like 1

I don't mind swapping parts, but it all has to stay in budget... and the last time I tried to go down that path I ended up spending £2K and still sit on a garden chair cushion :(

OMG a garage full of SWMBO's ................ :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.