Mallory Park trackday

Fordboi

Just signed up for this event on the 24th April with Javelin Trackdays. Just wondering whether anyone else is considering this event? It's my first trackday and it would be great to meet some fellow Westy owners there.

Hi Fordboi,

I'm not particularly a keen trackdayer (having tried it at Donington last September) but I doing enjoy going out in the Westie and visiting circuits. So..... I've put the date in my diary and will hopefully be at Mallory Park on the 24th April to enjoy your day with you.

That's fantastic WestieM. Look forward to meeting you! Fingers crossed you can get it off stu999, I was really fortunate with how my shifts have fallen with this event!

Just in the process of ordering boots and gloves now. Been meaning to get some for a while!

Hi Chaps

May not take my westie round Mallory Park, but is it ok to come and watch as i only live 2 miles away from the track itself. My place for coffee then ! :yes: :yes:

I was just looking at this one on javelins calendar. See how I get on at rockingham this weekend.

Russ

Let me know if your going may also go to give gearbox a shake down

Chris

Will do, I was talking to John about it today and he gave me the calendar :)

I should add to this a reminder if you are thinking of booking through javelin to remember to use the wscc discount code which can be found in the members area. Im sure all the seasoned trackdayers already know about it.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a gentle reminder for this event. The attendees list is filling up nicely and there looks to be a nice variety of other machinery attending including a couple of westfields. Is that anyone off here?

• 3 weeks later...

So, just a couple more days left to go before this one.... any last minute entrants?

Hi chaps.....unable to make the track day due to work overload...sorry but hope you all have a great time. :cry::down::cry:

Thanks for the update and a shame you can't make it this time. Weather is looking good for tomorrow so fingers crossed it will be a good one!