looking for an older SEi to export to Toronto

Decoy7

Im looking for an older Westfield SE or SEi to export to Toronto. Preferably one that needs work because ill be converting it to LHD and will be tearing it appart for many other modifications. It must have been registered for the road for at least 15 years or be 15 years old from a registered build date.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Rob

Rob - Would be happy to see my car emigrating to a new life!  It was registered around 1988. Should be reasonably easy to convert to wrong hand drive - it has a hydraulic clutch and the entire pedal box assy is bolted in - could easily be moved to the other side (although you'd need to move the ECU etc to the RHS footwell). Steering would be the biggest job, requiring some UJs to get round the exhaust manifold - but all things are possible!

Anyway - take a look and let me know if it fits the bill > http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/103758-unique-1987-westfield-7se-for-sale/

I think I can pretty much gaurentee that there's no other Westfield like this one - anywhere.  I redesigned big parts of the suspension system myself and it had full IRS long before Westfield had thought of it! So - if you want something different and ripe for further development - this may be the one for you.

Cheers, Gerry

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.