Road orientated Westfield needed -------- NOW BOUGHT

Yanto

I'm after a road set up car, I have a fairly short list of would likes:

Torquey 150 - 200 BHP, not really fussed on engine but a Duratec would be nice, but i don't want a screamer, 7000 rpm will be more than enough. 

SEIW

Wide track would be nice

LSD ( but could be talked into an open)

Throttle bodies preferred, but well set up carbs considered

Prefer windscreen, but if price was attractive enough i would consider aeroscreen with a view to fitting a screen

Not bothered about full weather gear, but doors would be nice, tonneu cover is higher on priority list.

Colour - whatever! But not beige, and not tan/brown interior.

I don't mind a car that requires a bit of work, but i don't want one that needs engine, gearbox etc

Overall condition and spec is more important than age, although if older i would like one without cracks in the chassis.

As for number plate, well i guess i would prefer a year plate, but Q's do have advantages.

I have funds burning a hole in my pocket, not massive but sufficient, I hope!

Cheers

Ian

Why not take a look at my lovely road designed westie. Only a few miles on the clock and given current domestic situation family illness and major care issues involved I have no chance of enjoying the full driving experience this year. It could be just what you are looking for, open to negotiation on price. I need

to be getting between £9000 to £10,000 to make sense of the £17,000 plus I built it for.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.