Trackday Oulton Park 28 Feb

matt nossiter

Anyone else doing this ? . Chance to blow the cobwebs away as winter draws to an end. Good season opener at a brilliant track, always a good day with Trackaction Online.

me to if the cars ready gear selection troubles fingers crossed

One more and we get a free place don't we ?

If there's five WSCC codes entered then yes but some may have booked using the Trackaction code to get entered into that draw instead……...

car sorted massive thanks to andy at ab so ill be there hope its dry for at least part of the day anyone want to share there garage with me ?

oh no have you seen the forecast !     

If any of you guys have garages please PM me with names etc so I can make sure you are grouped together.

Weather is looking better for you hardy enthusiasts. I live 4 miles from Oulton so if you have any major problems whilst at Oulton I have some tools and space if you need it. Cheers Jon

See me in the dark blue Citroen ZX in the car park - not in a garage.

I will have tools with me as well if anyone needs anything, silver and blue hairdresser car with #28 on the side!

Well, I had a great day there at Oulton yesterday....albeit on the motorbike! The weather was fantastic, and even though the track was damp on the morning, Druids seemed to be extremely grippy (I really wasn't looking forward to that on two wheels!). Rumour has it that the corner has been resurfaced, so happy days :)