Oulton Park Track Day

Delboy

Sent to me by Steve of Trackaction Online!

OK, so I've been doing some scientific research and I've calculated that by about Feb 26th there will actually be no water left to fall out of the sky.

It involved some incredibly complicated algebraic calculations that I won't bore you with now but the important thing is that if I'm right we should have great conditions for our trackday at Oulton on the 28th!

We've still got a few places to fill so whether or not you've already booked or even if you can't make it to this one it would be great if you could post the event on your club forum in case there is anyone else who is interested – just a short thread on the events or trackdays section would really help spread the word and keep these days going for the club groups that we work with.

If you are planning on coming along please make your booking here: http://trackaction-online.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=850a8c516939b75b1fbc3f692&id=7e2f0f0205&e=02b61a1aed as soon as possible to avoid disappointment, we have already filled over 2/3 of the places and when it's full, it's full!! Don’t forget to put TAOL in the comments box when you book to be added to the draw for free places.

Just three weeks to go!!!!

Cheers

Steve H

Trackaction-Online

I'm planning on being there, for the last four years I've started my track day season at Oulton with Steve and TA-OL, they run a very good and friendly day.....and I think he always* guarantees a dry sunny day !

*that bit might not be true !

Can't wait Adam, car all fixed now or will you be in the MX5 ?

• 2 weeks later...

How did I miss this... Car isn't fully fixed but only needs some fibreglass on it (which I have) - it could be ready in time but need some MX-5 practice!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.