WESTFIELD, DTC WHEELS SET OF 4 ET35

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Brand new old stock 4 wheels

ebay item number 321311224155

regards

russ

Russ, have you got anything tucked away at the dusty back of the stores that will fit a Mazda?

Russ, have you got anything tucked away at the dusty back of the stores that will fit a Mazda?

Marcus has an old set off his if that's the kinda thing yer after...

Marcus has an old set off his if that's the kinda thing yer after...

Thanks Andy, I'm looking for shiny and new and contemplating an upgrade to 15's I quite fancy something like the Speedline Turini :cool:
  • Like 1

Thanks Andy, I'm looking for shiny and new and contemplating an upgrade to 15's I quite fancy something like the Speedline Turini :cool:

They are similar to the Team Dynamics Monza

SAM_1499_zpsf5f38412.jpg

Yes much the same but a few less spokes, I fancy something simlar to what I've got at the moment :) and in Russ' link.

Sorry for the thread hyjack Russ :) have a free bump and a link to ebay on me :cool:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321311224155

Mark,

The DTC wheels are double drilled 4x108 and 4x100 so will fit your Mazda as long as you get the right spigot rings.

Kind regards

Simon

Mark,

Sorry Russ has sold the wheels today.

Kind regards

Simon

Mark,

Sorry Russ has sold the wheels today.

Kind regards

Simon

Thanks Simon, that's not a problem.  I wasn't convinced they would fit any how.  The width and offset would have pushed them out 16mm further than at present which I fear would have been too far to clear the lip on the rear arches.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.