2014 WSCC/ Northampton Motorsport Speed Series Regs

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

10% more vodka in this seasons jelly

Secret weapon hey Phil,  :d  :d

I don't know what the other thread is, but I'll be getting my entry in tomorrow's post.

Stephen 

The other thread is Events Regs and Entry Form

So far its Castle Coombe and Rockingham

Also Croft

If you're going to purchase entry into the Speed Series through the post, please write somewhere on the form what T-shirt size you prefer to avoid the risk of you either looking like a well-dressed sleeping bag dweller or an oddly-tattooed sea lion - thanks. :)

(If you enter online, you'll be required to enter your T-shirt size as part of the registration process.)

I think the online entry is an intelligence test which I have failed :(

I have looked in 'merchandise' for it but maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

I have printed off the form but it has draft printed all over it. Is this ok or do I need to wait for the final version to be released?

Please can someone help

Cheers

James

(If you enter online, you'll be required to enter your T-shirt size as part of the registration process.)

I wasn't asked for a T-shirt size ??? does it only ask this if you pay the extra for it to be posted rather than collecting?

Has Tigger updated the WSCC Speed Series results yet?

• Like 1

I wasn't asked for a T-shirt size ??? does it only ask this if you pay the extra for it to be posted rather than collecting?

No mate, I've only just added the field in today at Nick's request.  I dropped you an email this morning asking for your T-shirt size which you obviously haven't seen yet - can you please confirm below - or by PM if you're embarrassed? :p  :t-up:

You were too quick and I hadn't thought to ask Scott to put that bit on, bit it is now. Hopefully the shirt supplier will have more normal sizes this year  :o  :rolleyes:

No mate, I've only just added the field in today at Nick's request.  I dropped you an email this morning asking for your T-shirt size which you obviously haven't seen yet - can you please confirm below - or by PM if you're embarrassed? :p  :t-up:

Ah ha, ta wuv :d I don't have access to email at work, but they do let me on the boardroom :p I'll reply later :)  Do you have a size that fits racing snakes

Ah ha, ta wuv :d I don't have access to email at work, but they do let me on the boardroom :p I'll reply later :)  Do you have a size that fits racing snakes

According to SteveD, that'd be a XXL, then :laugh::yes: