2014 WSCC/ Northampton Motorsport Speed Series Regs

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Thanks Nick, i see there's a round at Rockingham now appeared too :yes: that should be good fun on the banking :cool:

Thanks Nick, i see there's a round at Rockingham now appeared too :yes: that should be good fun on the banking :cool:

That would be a perfect season opener for me, but March 16th thats only 6 weeks away,  I'll never be ready in time  :swear:  :swear:  :swear:

That would be a perfect season opener for me, but March 16th thats only 6 weeks away,  I'll never be ready in time  :swear:  :swear:  :swear:

Getting the excuses in early this year are we? :d
  • Like 1

That's bit early for me too. Not on the dyno until the end of march

To answer John's question, Target Times are being worked on at the moment, but as you can imagine are a very difficult subject that is almost impossible to get right. So it may be a little while. But enough time to get an entry in.

Just added a load of Regs and Entry forms,  in other thread  :d  :d

I think those who sign up today should get a 10% advantage in the target times. :yes:

Getting the excuses in early this year are we? :d

Might as well start as I mean to go on  :t-up:

The car should be great, so I'll be saving the excuses for my driving  :down:  :down:  :down:

It's started

Where's the pop corn ;)

If you look hard enough, you'll find it...

I know the lady that does the hog roasts at Rockingham…. :yes:   shall I ask for a group buy… on my doorstep too  :p

I think those who sign up today should get a 10% advantage in the target times. :yes:

So, let me just make sure I got that right Phil, you want 10% added to all your times at each event  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

So, let me just make sure I got that right Phil, you want 10% added to all your times at each event  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

No Nick, he wants 10% of his best times not to count. :yes::cool:

I said advantage not disadvantage though either way I won't need it :d