Events Regs & Entry Forms

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Gluten,  I will cover your entry fee for the advice i am about to receive :-)  :d May the Lord make me truly thankful….

Apologies in advance for all religious folk...

Our Father who art in Speed series 

Gluten Free  be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on Straight as it is on Molehill. Give us this day our petrol, and forgive us our poor starts, as we forgive those who drop oil on the start line, and lead us not off the track but deliver us over line as fats as possible...

Sorry John I deposited my copy of the On the Buses VHS video at the local tip just this week if I had known you were such a fan I would have willingly let you have it FOC + post and packing!

James thanks for your kind offer and happy to earn my keep in any required capacity! Do you have any idea whether the entrance fee for non runners (like me) is chargeable or not? I have tried to find out from BARC (Midlands) but so far I have had no reply.

Gluten Free

Hi James

Seeing Andrews post on Rockingham it looks like I need to be part of your Pit Crew to be able to get in at all!

Are you OK to sign me up for that?

Maybe your Final Regs spell out the actual situation in more detail?

Please advise

Thanks

Gluten (God)

• Like 1

GLuten, I will peruse the finals on the train to leeds on the morrow and reply more fully.

God Bless

JSA :d

Anyone know when BARC Wales might issue regs etc. for Pembery? Should be my next event after Rockingham, with luck.

In there own good time Stephen. Always late on.

Well I hope they accept my entry, I've just booked my accommodation, with no cancellation option, it's cheaper that way!!

Stephen, they normally come out in early April. Draft Regs still not been issued to MSA, that is likely to happen in a day or so. Then as soon as approved they will be published.

Well I hope they accept my entry, I've just booked my accommodation, with no cancellation option, it's cheaper that way!!

Its cheaper to sleep in the trailer. I am sure Sally would appreciate a covered trailer rather than an open one but it would be so romantic sleeping under the stars that she may go for it or even a motorhome

• Like 1

Its how Jane started off :oops:  Now look at her :love:

I'm a bit late with my croft entry so I phoned up earlier. There is still plenty if space left and was told there are around 15 Westfields booked in so far.

My entry is off in the post in the morning so come on guys you all still got time :)