Carbon rear arche covers.

peet

I want a set of the rear carbon (or look) rear wheel arch covers but having read threads on here I've found my car (a widebody Sierra SDV) has wide rear arches as standard.

Does anybody make these full covers in this size?

Playskool do narrow, found real carbon normal ones for normal wide and Westfield only list ZK.

Thanks, Peet

Good morning Peet,

In looking around, I only really saw ZK ones.

I have lots of carbon fibre bits and have had some bits made for my car. I have bought "carbon look" twice, both times sent it back.

A very good option would be skinning. Take off what you have or find the cheapest second hand option, send it away and a few layers of carbon fibre are put on and epoxy finished.

Every time I go to do it something happens, but I'm going to get my dash skinned. I am also going to get the floors, under seats, skinned.

These guys looked good

http://www.c6carbon.com/carbon-fibre-services

But check with traders here, they might be able to help.

Have you tried Carbon Mods?

Not directly, just been searching..

they appear to still have them listed as available on their website

http://www.carbonmods.co.uk/Products/Carbon-Fibre-Moulded-Stone-Chip-Guards-for-Westfield__CMSCGWFLD02.aspx

Be aware that you will get some stone chips on them at some stage. I fitted front mudflaps and they help a lot, you could also cover them with 3M stonechip film or similar.

Sooty

Same ones I thought were best too...

null_zpsf7c5102c.jpg

I still advise paying the extra for carbon.

Be aware that you will get some stone chips on them at some stage. I fitted front mudflaps and they help a lot, you could also cover them with 3M stonechip film or similar.

I had to chuckle at the thought of fitting stonechip protection to stonechip guards :d :D so what do you use to stop the 3m film from gettting stone chips? :p

I had to chuckle at the thought of fitting stonechip protection to stonechip guards :d :d so what do you use to stop the 3m film from gettting stone chips? :p

Cling Film