£5-8k Westfield wanted

Boombang

Nice car that - very nice indeed - enjoy it and hopefully see you in the paddock this year. Cheers

james 

205/60/13

195/50/15

185/60/14

Just some notes for me - have a set of 14" 6J ET15 106 rallye steel wheels knocking about, wanted somewhere could write down tyre sizes and bring up on internet!

205/60/13

195/50/15

185/60/14

Just some notes for me - have a set of 14" 6J ET15 106 rallye steel wheels knocking about, wanted somewhere could write down tyre sizes and bring up on internet!

I keep thinking of getting some of these for mine. Out of interest which Peugeot forums do I know your user name from? I did the. All back in the day: PSC, PGAC, 205GTi drivers, FSC etc!

PSOOC probably, although not been on any bar the 106RR for many years.

Thinking at the ET15 in a 6" wide wheel might fit well.  A048s are a decent chunk cheaper in a 185/60/14 fitment, and the wheels themselves are pretty light.

Currently they have Bridgestones RE55S fitted but should be able to weigh them complete - tyres are similar makeup but not sure how close they'll be.

Going on info on the internet a 106 S2 steel wheel is 6.8kg and a 185/60/14 A048 is 9kg.

Not sure on weight difference A048 to A032.

My rear wheels have A048s so I'll try to get one off to weigh. I'd have thought they wouldn't be a dissimilar weight.

I have AO48 on image image split rim and they are about 12.8kg all up :yes:

I've come to conclusion that Bridgestones RE55S are seriously heavy (or AVon ZZR really light!).  Avon ZZR on a 13" Revolution wheel is about the same weight as a 14" Bridgestone tyre alone!

The ET15 106 rallye wheels fit but sit a bit inboard compared to the Revolutions - I can't use them right now as the nuts I have are closed cap and the threads on the studs are too long to tighten them up.  They look interesting on there, probably doesn't help they are neon green!

My preferred route from here is to find another set of Revolutions in 13" and get some A021Rs for wet / road use, but I'll have to measure up the wheel offset and width to match (guessing ET23-7 and 7" but can't be sure without checking).

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.