£5-8k Westfield wanted

Boombang

Having seen a couple am wondering what other cars are out there - perhaps tucked away for winter and being sold in the spring?

Budget is up to 8kish, might stretch for the right car.  Don't mind something that needs a little work, if price reflects that, but would rather a tidy sorted car.

Happy for either narrow or wide, wouldn't rule out live axle cars if priced right.

Wants:

VX / Zetec / 4age

MSA/RAC bar or full cage

Tillet or Tillet style seats

Do not wants:

Swept wings

Pinto / x-flow / 8 valve VX

Hi, I have a siew zetec powered Westfield for sale. It has tillet seats, rac roll bar, niton shocks and a lot more. I live in brentwood if your interested your more than welcome to come have a look.

Dave

Contact no 07598945464

Boombang is in essex too :t-up:

Boombang is in essex too :t-up:

not just in Essex :) they're virtually neighbours :d

Dave, does this mean you're thinking of selling the Purple monster?

Indeed.  I'll give you a call tomorrow if get a chance.

Thanks for the PMs too, will get back to everyone ASAP.

Haven't to be honest - wasn't sure about drivability or reliability, especially as most use is likely to be on the road.

I've looked at it but don't want to form opinions without seeing a few more as it certainly not without issues.

I couldnt see any issues with Bennett's car as he whooped my backside in the speed series all year - as far as value for money goes it must be one of the best out there IMO

It has sorted reliable engine, hard seats and a roll bar

Hope you fine what you after boombang mate. :yes:

Where I said issues above is misleading - there are no significant or major issues with Chris's car.  I mean there are things I would want to do to that car immediately, things I would want to do longer term and some things I'd just end up living with.  For the right deal I'd buy it now, but a relatively small amount more money appears to get a lot more car, going on what I've been offered.

Good Call Boombang - appreciated what you meant mate - good luck in your quest and look forward to seeing you on the road soon.  Will you be competing at all? :)

excellent - great news :-) see you in the paddock then mate hopefully :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.