Extra Calendar Copies Available

Captain Colonial

Many thanks Scott for your behind the scenes work putting this together...you da man!

Thanks for letting me know David, no problems.

My pleasure Steve, yours is in a big padded envelope so it should get there safe!

Great calendar as usual.  Best picture is on the inside front cover and on the front cover of Westfield World IMO.  But please could I ask if both the Boardroom name and actual name could be used for the subject and photographer throughout next year's edition.  I'm sure Scott will know them all but very few others will  :(  :(

Great calendar as usual.  Best picture is on the inside front cover and on the front cover of Westfield World IMO.  But please could I ask if both the Boardroom name and actual name could be used for the subject and photographer throughout next year's edition.  I'm sure Scott will know them all but very few others will  :(  :(

A fair point Martin, which I wil pass on to the man who put it together, Peter Osborne. Thanks. :)

Scott I'll have another 2 if available please (might have to be a seperate pp invoice as I have already paid)

thanks

Marcus

If they are still available ill have two extra copies please. :d

No problems - I'll just raise an invoice for you now.  Thanks!

Scott I'll have another 2 if available please (might have to be a seperate pp invoice as I have already paid)

thanks

Marcus

Thanks Marcus, I've raised another invoice for you, these will be in a separate envelope as the other was already postage sorted and sealed and posted!  I don't hang about. :d

I don't hang about. :d

Cheers Scott, no you don't ! :)  :t-up:

Easy when you're organised, have the packages already prepared and there's a post box outside your house. :d

Update:

1. Onliest Smeg (if he's got a photo in it) - Opted out
2. 7srwild (5 copies if supply allows) - Paid and posted
3. W Shep (2 off) - Paid and posted
4. Buzz Billsberry of Leeds - Paid and posted
5. Fatbaldbloke (Ian) - Paid and posted
6. Marcusb (3 off) - Paid and posted
7. Yogibear (2 off) - Paid and posted
8. Barry S - Paid and posted
9. Chris B - Paid and posted

So all requests filled - still a few copies left if wanted. :)

Thanks to all, they look great again. My 6 year was was gutted when I told him it was for me, good job I got another so will make his day.

Thanks again

Fraser

• 2 weeks later...

Glad they got there OK my friend, thanks for letting me know :)