WSCC Merchandise Store - Doors Open

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

Thanks for the orders so far chaps :t-up:

All orders (except for the one received today) are complete and have left the building

The order placed today is also complete and will leave Howsafe today/tomorrow

Please give me feedback via PM or on here - and when you have tried the garments please feel free to post up a review on the website :t-up:

My items arrived today, they look & fit great, shame to put them on me and spoil them :d

I shall be sporting my new look at the next Herts Beds & Bucks meeting :yes:

Thanks Cleggy

My items arrived today, they look & fit great, shame to put them on me and spoil them :d

I shall be sporting my new look at the next Herts Beds & Bucks meeting :yes:

Thanks Cleggy

:t-up: :t-up: :t-up::d :d :d

I should have said

My items arrived today, Howe  good was that ! :d  :d  :d

Put my order in this morning although I think I went for an L instead of a M on the jacket! See how it turns out though as I'm a 40 chest and that's at the top and bottom of both sizes.

Thanks David - order in stock will be posted out tomorrow/the day after :t-up:

Thank again

Clark

Store slightly tweaked in a number of ways

£50 postage FOC banner added

Pictures change a bit slower

The banner on the product view page has been moved to below the products

Hope that helps

Cheers

Clark

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION:

I am away as from tomorrow until Tuesday next week - at this early stage whilst I tweak and adjust I am handling all orders myself so this is just to let you know there will be nothing despatched until Tuesday

Any orders placed today I will try to get away today or early tomorrow before I depart :t-up:

Will still aim to complete all orders within the 7 working days as stated ont he site :t-up:

Hope that does not inconvenience anyone

Cheers

Clark

Put my order in this morning although I think I went for an L instead of a M on the jacket! See how it turns out though as I'm a 40 chest and that's at the top and bottom of both sizes.

All sorted chap :t-up:

My stuff turned up today. Very quick turnaround.

The medium jacket fits just right with and without the fleece (I'll mostly leave it out). The large waterproof suit is just about long enough crotch to shoulder but plenty big enough to go over the jacket (with fleece in) while worn over a hoody, t-shirt and baselayer top! Hopefully it will stretch just a little after I wear it. That said is rather not have to wear it lol

Mmmmm.... some potential purchases but,

Will there be any opportunities at events/meets to try stuff on prior to purchase?

(possibly a set doing the rounds of area meets?)

Not likely to order without, as I find very little fits well due to small head, gibbon arms and longish inside leg! :down:  (opens target for p*** taking  :cry:  )

Why not get SWMBO to measure your arm length (centre of back of neck to wrist), chest, waist and inner leg length, and send them to Clark to compare to the merchandise?