WSCC Merchandise Store - Doors Open

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

Very professional looking for a Club Merchandise store (or any store for that matter), well done on it.

Was gonna order a waterproof suit but it would clash with my car (Such a hairdresser!) Great idea about the layers, being a falling snowboarder I know all about layering up (spend lots of time in rather than on the snow!) and the helly undergear is pretty good. 

Good prices too.. but where are the stickers?? 

look under accessories A4 sheet stickers

Very nice Cleggy, if the quality is as good as the AO shirts it should be top notch. Well done.

see page 1 of this thread for postage rates :)

Great site but no mention of postal charges ?

Hi Bernie

Postal charges in here http://revkit.co.uk/wscc/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6 and in every product description

You are quite right though it could do with a banner on the homepage

One of the things that has been discussed beforehand and will be implemented ASAP

Thanks for the reminder

Cleggy

Site looks very good, well done Cleggy. Couldn't find a mankini though, but maybe that's a good thing. Are their any plans to offer different colours for say the 3-1 jacket, when you get more established. Prices seem very reasonable, will send the link to her maj for my Christmas pressy.

Someones going to be even busier at Stoneleigh unless we all get maxed out over Christmas.

Good effort all round

Bob :d  :d

Hi Bob

Thanks for the kind comments...

It is available also in navy blue to order (might take 3-4 weeks or so - hopefully sooner)

I would need to check to make sure it is ok to supply in another colour but I assume as we offer other garments in navy it wont be an issue

Let me know

Cheers

Clark

Have primed her indoors and will be in touch, cheers Clegster.

Bob :)