Tyre Rack for Brian James Clubman 1.9m wide trailer

kevip6

Anyone got a high or low level tyre rack for a clubman trailer. 

The distance between mounting feet is 1940mm width and 420mm depth approx.

The racks from brain james are quite expensive 

:t-up:  thanks

This any good? - EBay item 181145818909

Cheers Gordon. It's finished now unfortunately

If you have room in front of your car on the trailer for a row of tyres, you dont actually  need a tyre rack or ive never bothered in the past, I ve just finished making one ten mins ago which cost me nowt out of a lump of 3x3 for a trailer ive borrowed for tmrw,  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  will post some pics if you interested, simple costs nothing  but does the job and will carry 8 wheels secure  and no one will ever pinch it   :d

Jeffc I'd love to see pictures of that mate please as i've been scratching my head on how to make one as debs can only hold 3 wheels on her lap in the westy...

Pics on the thread would be nice, pretty please? :)

ok will take some , but dont laugh  :laugh:  :blush:

Hi Jeff. I did think about this before looking for a rack. Unfortunately tyres dont fit in front of the nose on my trailer.

I stacked 4,wheels on top of each other both sides on the nose today to take to Bedford and then strapped down a length of 24mm ply on top (this then fits over the nose). This worked really well and was very secure but I'm not sure it looked as secure as it actually was.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Long time thread resurrection! Still after one of these if anyone spots one up for sale.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.