goodwood

pete g

not many :(  westies going this year

3 sprints on this weekend 

Reports from competitors please

Good luck 

welll weather held out but the noise didnt :cry: but we all managed 100 points :p  :yes:  :yes: :yes:  

welll weather held out but the noise didnt :cry: but we all managed 100 points :p  :yes:  :yes: :yes:

So you all had to drive so slow to keep within the noise limits that 1.6d applied ???:oops::laugh: or was there only one in each class?

pete

That happened to us last time at Goodwood with that engine! ...not been back since.

got told off in practise .managed to get a timed run  trying to avoid the noise meters .and was going to give it hell on the last run but they were excluding people from the results if you was over the limit twice. 4 people were excluded, so john and i decided not to run again.shame :no:

was only 100 db on static but 102 on the track  any one over the 101 was struck off.

Maybe one to remove from calendar???

just checked goodwood web site they show the noise levels each day . and its no where near the limits we were told we were. :no: whoops i think im a day out . will check them tomorrow to see the noise levels

I agree with Terry.

David and rest of SSOT take note. Utterly pointless having this event on the calendar if competitors can't meet the noise and are having to drive so slow they have no hope of maximising points.

Substitute it for another event for one where everyone is made more welcome.

not many :(  westies going this year

Unfortunately looks like you may have found the answer ...

It was all good at Aintree with some excellent runs :d

Even got warned for drive-by in the little 1600 during practice last year  --  and that was in the rain, so max revs were out of the question. Would have been tough in the timed runs, had there been any :( .

Definitely off my list  --  and will happily recommend to SSOT that we strike it for next year (even if it is the Lords/Ascot/Wimbledon of motor sport).

i never new people had trouble last year.

on the up side looks like i will hold two records for f class  for a few years then :d  :d :d  :d