IMG_3142QgeBjXSn.jpg

[/url]

IMG_1429WdrNe8CT.jpg

IMG_1741qeYbRveR.jpg

img_0646_zps9a812711.jpg

IMG_0644UVqpbSNr.jpg

IMG_0534eQGlk7Iz.jpg

IMG_0372tpphEg51.jpg

2008 MK Indy R with a full race spec Yamaha R1 engine which was originally built for a world super bike team for the Silverstone round but was never used. This car is perfect for track use, hill climbing (with a change of geometry), or an extremely fast track day car. If you are considering using it for hill climbing and sprinting this is still a 1000cc BUT easily as fast as the 1300cc engined cars so very competitive and weighing in at only 475kg with half a tank of fuel and me in the drivers seat!!!!! The car has also been SVAD so is literally a road legal race car! 

Full spec as follows;

Engine:-
1000cc R1
Fully balanced
Cosworth racing pistons
Arrow titanium rods 
YEC kit generator
Full YEC kit gasket set
Fully ported head with resin base to aid airflow
Kent cams and verniers
360cc injectors
Full custom 3-2-1 manifold with equal length headers and re-packable silencer
Custom airbox with ITG filters and direct feed through naca vent in bonnet
Emerald ECU with launch control and coil on plug connected via can to the dash
Full custom labeled heatshrunk loom
Clutch converted to hydraulic 
Full swirlpot set up 
Full aeroquiped breather from cam cover and gearbox returning to the sump
AB Performance sump baffle plate
custom aluminium rad and header tank
davies craig ewp80 electric pump contolled by ecu

Transmission:-
Full YEC kit gearset
7'' viscous LSD built by Bernie of Competition Transmissions re- built and rerated to the weight of the car with a 3.38 cwp
flatshifter expert and blipper for seamless clutchless up and downshifts
STM slipper clutch

Suspension + Brakes:-
New Protech adjustable shocks correctly valved for the weight of car
Inboard rocker front suspension
Full set of new fully rosejointed wishbones allowing FULL adjustability
Full geometry setup including corner weighting setup for track use
Front and rear Wilwood brakes with race pads front and rear and front grooved disks
OBP pedal box fully adjustable with brake bias control

Body:-
Full GRP body in glacier white
Full engine undertray / rear cover / center console / front splitter and rear fireguard in carbon kevlar making this a very light car!!!! Rear diffuser making the whole underside of this car nice and flat.
2 x custom JK composites seats with foam padding and a pair of Sabelt harnesses
carbon fiber double viser
carbon fiber front arches
carbon fiber dash covered in vinyl to reduce glare
carbon fiber mount for ecus
carbon fiber radiator mounts
LED rear lights and front indicators

Wheels:-
1 set of Compomotive cxr 8.5 x 13 on the front 9 x 13 on the rear et120 all round on Sierra fitment hubs
khumo ecsta v70A 215 50 13 front 235 50 13 rear

Electrics:-
RaceTechnology dash 2 with control buttons on steering wheel extra sensors inc oil temp oil pressure and diff temp
aem wideband lambda guage
volt gauge
custom speedhealer gear indicator 
mapped at emerald race engines

This car has been professionally built to the highest standards with the very best parts and materials money can buy. If you are looking for an extremely fast road legal car with impeccable handling that can be raced on the track or up the hills then this is for you!

I have hundreds of pictures of the whole build thread if you require and the car is ready for a test drive.

Here are a few videos; 

• Like 1

funny to see the guy on the rollers going for the gear lever at the end of the run  :d

nice looking car, good luck with the sale

Where is the price?

£13,995 per race cars direct advert.

Cheers,

Dave

If only I had the money...

Good luck.

This could be just what i am looking for. :) Got to be extra nice to Mrs T now to see if i get the green light. :down: Wish me luck, i think i may need it. :down:  Any ideas i can give her for having it as a track car??? Please help.

This could be just what i am looking for. :) Got to be extra nice to Mrs T now to see if i get the green light. :down: Wish me luck, i think i may need it. :down:  Any ideas i can give her for having it as a track car??? Please help.

I`m driving similar MK at Blyton on Sunday. Busa engined version,but I can tell her how fantastic it was and every husband deserves one.....that`s what I intend to tell my wife.....
  • Like 1

thanks for the replys will be sad to see her go one of the biggest decisions ive ever had to make!

Free Bump. The owner of this car is near me and I can say that this is a cracking car.

I can vouch for the fact that the engine is form a World Super Bike ie, they just dont get any better. Excellent buy for someone.

Been out in this car ...breathtakingly quick ...and no expense spared on the build.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.